HiPP AR is intended for dietary treatment in infants in the event of excessive spilling, under medical supervision, from birth as the sole food, and after the 6th month of life as part of a varied diet.
HiPP Antireflux – for dietary management in case of excessive pouring. The addition of a natural carob bean, gives HiPP AR milk a dense consistency and makes milk stay in the stomach. This limits the regression of food into the esophagus (reflux), and thus reduces spilling.
Storage: The quality of this product when leaving the factory was impeccable – make sure that the packaging has not been tampered before use. Store the product in a dry place at room temperature. Use the packaging within 3 weeks after opening.
Preparation and use:
HiPP AR is intended for the dietary management of infants in the event of excessive spilling, from birth, as sole food. When you switch to HiPP AR milk, your baby’s stools may become looser. This is due to the content of natural, valuable fiber – locust bean flour.
– Breastfeeding is the best way to feed infants. If you want to give the baby breast milk, consult a pediatrician.
– HiPP AR is intended for dietary treatment in infants in case of excessive spilling, under medical supervision, from birth as the sole food, and after the 6th month of life as part of a varied diet.
– This baby formula is not suitable for infants who are at increased risk of allergies. In this case, consult a pediatrician.
– HiPP Antireflux can also not be used when the doctor has confirmed allergy to cow’s milk protein or if it is suspected.
– Milk should ease your child’s discomfort after a few days of use. If you do not see any improvement at this time, consult your pediatrician again.
– Take care of the hygiene of the first baby’s teeth, do not allow for long-term sucking of the milk bottle and teach your child to drink from the cup as soon as possible.
– Take care of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle of your child.